SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am desperately looking for these two toy cars. As far as I know they have not been available in NL, and I doubt they will be as shops already seem to clear out their current stock on the original series:

Mattel Cars 2 Pull Back Racers X0362 Shu Todoroki
Mattel Cars 2 Pull Back Racers X0363 Raoule Caroule

These models are hard to find on the internet In fact I only came across them on some sites in Rumania, Bulgaria and Turkey, but neither one of these sellers ship to NL, and besides I have no idea if they are trustworthy.
I also had contact with some UK fellow on ebay, who just sold a converted one, and he said they have been on sale at Argos, so perhaps they may be found there too?

Any help in tracing them would be very much appreciated. (Or perhaps someone can help me get them from Rumania/Bulgaria/Turkey?)

PS I am not sure if this topic should be in this forum, or perhaps Pit Lane is a better location. Moderators, please feel free to move it if it should not be here.

· Registered
644 Posts
Hi guys, thanks. Yes it's aan bit frustrating there seems to be another line of pullback cars available, in 1:55 scale. Not much to be found of the 1:34 range unfortunately.

Btw, I wrote Rumania in my topic starter. I meant Hungary.

· Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Friday must have been a lucky day, I got messages from several sources of these models being found.

And thanks to DJ I have both coming my way! Yippie-kay-yeay!

regards,
Spykerman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.