SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· David J
3,089 Posts
Looks like Argos have them but the website is playing up at the moment so I can't be sure what scale they are. You don't know which models they have in stock until you visit the store though. (not much use to you in the NL but I'm sure someone will help you.)

EDIT
The link is here....LINK they are 1/34 but it's not really clear which models they have, may be the six in the picture or could be others...??? Sorry can't be more help at the moment.

· David J
3,089 Posts
There are three cars available in my local Argos, I have reserved them all on-line and tomorrow on my way home from work I'll go and see what they are. You may be lucky but to be honest I bet they'll not be right.

· David J
3,089 Posts
Well would you believe it, of the three cars that Argos had in stock they had two Shu Todoroki and one Raoul Caroule.!!
I bought all three.

If you still want these models please contact me by PM and we'll sort something out, if not I'll put them on Ebay and make my fortune...

I have no idea about postage to The Netherlands but I'm sure it will be no more than sending them from Hungary.

DJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.