SlotForum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Does anyone in this forum know what's going on at NSR ??? I've made an order in the beginnig of August, Salvatore Noviello confirmed my order and told me the items were sent mid-August. Since I have not received the items until now i've tried to contact NSR several times via e-mail but I didn't get any answer.....Did someone have contact with NSR/Salvatore in the last days ?

Thanks a lot
Zubi

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Hi Zuby
being Salvatore always very busy (producing, checking products, shipping, racing etc etc) he does not always answer emails as fast as we would like

Also his shipments come from Naples and, at least here in Switzerland, I get them not before at least 2 to 3 weeks. He also had serious familiar problems which caused delay in shipments.
If you have ordered tires please check them right away because I read on italiaslot.com that his assistent made mistakes on quality control and a few imperfect set were shipped out.
Off course he will exchange them if anything is wrong (not round tires or whatever).
I got a shipment of various items (including many tires) mid August (orderd mid July!) to my full satisfaction (beside the delivery time).
Regards
Edo (satisfied NSR customer)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Edo,

Thanks for the information, so i'll wait and drink a cup of tea....

Greetings
Zubi

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
I too would wait awhile, but in the meantime keep sending those reminder Emails,
It took awhile for stuff to reach me too, I think they have got a little busier than they thought and are swamped right now.

In the meantime watch this space for a series of NSR articles and reviews after the SF Party.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Swissracer,

Rico from Slotter's Paradise told me that you (together with him) are now officially importing Slot.it to little Switzerland - great News, i've already placed an order !!!
What about NSR parts, they are not available here....do you intend to import them too ????

Greetings
Zubi from Zürich

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Hi Zubi,

Yep! will be nice to buy Slot.It over the counter in Switzerland for once ehh?

No we won't be doing anything with NSR for Switzerland. NSR and Slot.It don't mix when it comes to business as they do mostly the same type of accessories.

We will be Importing Slot.It and Overdrive (including BWA and Ostorero by default through Overdrive)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I received an answer from Salvatore: my packet get lost by the italian post !!!! NSR will send me a new packet (without p&p charges for me) - this is really an excellent service by NSR, so hopefully the new packet dont get lost again !!!

Greetings
Zubi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts