SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had a source for Lamborghini Countach wheels like the ones in the photo below. The reason is that a current project of a Resign Countach bodyshell really needs them, can anyone help?

Cheers

Mark

PS: Also is anyone aware that Countachs ever raced and if so is there any pictures?

·
Registered
714 Posts
I'm not sure about this, but I seem to recollect Swiss Racer posting pics of a car with similar wheels, WAY back. It might be worth searching through his posts about 3 months ago. I would start with the very earliest posts and move towards present day. It MIGHT have been in connection with a Nissan Skyline - you could try using those words in a search and see what comes up.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Probably not much help, but Scalextric used to do a tune up spares box, which contained, amongst other things Lambo Diablo wheels - I'm sure they could be altered to make them into Countach wheels.

Mark.

Or wait for the Auto Art Countach spares?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info guys.

I will contact Swiss and ask him about those Skyline wheels. Also I have some Diablo wheels which are similar in design and could be used, but that look under-scale for the car, oh well the search continues.

Cheers

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts