SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!!!!

Sourced these wheels from SlotMania in Germany a couple of years ago and never found a good project for them until now...

They are 8mm wide, 12 mm in diameter (the flange is 13.5mm)

I now need tyres for them but have NO idea where to go or even begin looking so I hit the SF reference section called 'members list'

Tyres need to be good on plastic tracks (Scaley Sport/Carrera mainly) and have a minimum outside diameter of 15/16 mm.

ANYONE?

·
Jim Moyes
5,068 Posts
Aha!

The Arii Subaru resurfaces!

So Swiss, is yours likely to be running at the birthday bash! If so I may have to make a supreme effort to get mine mobile too! Sean, how are those kit building chassis coming along? Are there likely to be any at MK? If not, a Reprotec Seat 600 may have to meet a grisly end

Mr.M

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Mr M - I hope to have it running but there are two probs---

Even those wheels are too big!! HELP!!

I need 9mm diameter by 4.6 /6mm thick and the tyres supplied (no where near good enough quality) are 16mm in diameter.

The pendle chassis will not fit, well it will I think with a major Operation but the minimum wheel diameter with tyres (Sean quoted 18mm minimum) is going to be the main prob with the Scoobyand this chassis.

I reckon a popsicle chassis is going to have to be the way to go and that will definately NOT be done by the party.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Interesting- they look exactly like the wheels you get in the Maxi-Models kits. Hmmm.
I used these, with their Maxi-Model tyres, on my P68- which according to Grah and JP suffered from terminal lack of grip at the Poxy race.
I have ordered my Ortmanns....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts