SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've started researching the following cars with a view to attempt to scratch build them, does anyone have any pictures / plans of the two cars listed below I could use to attempt to make my own scratch built bodies:

Bentley Embiricos Le mans 1949

Adler Trumpf Le mans 1937/38

Any help with wheelbase and track dimensions would be very helpful

I'll keep you posted of my progress.

·
Registered
17 Posts
QUOTE (MAF @ 28 Jul 2004, 08:55)Hi, I've started researching the following cars with a view to attempt to scratch build them, does anyone have any pictures / plans of the two cars listed below I could use to attempt to make my own scratch built bodies:

Bentley Embiricos Le mans 1949

Adler Trumpf Le mans 1937/38

Any help with wheelbase and track dimensions would be very helpful

I'll keep you posted of my progress.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

·
Registered
17 Posts
MAF, I have plans and photos of both of those cars. This is the first time I've used this forum so I am uncertain about how it works. Can we private message each other? Glad to send you infomation. ettore

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi ettore, welcome to the forum. I have sent you a personal message.

Thanks
Marlon.

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Alan,

For these I've decided to make everything myself as to my knowledge nothing in 1/32 scale exists for these. I'm currently modelling the body of the Bentley from scratch which I'll then make a mould and resin cast (waiting for the first mould to set-up as I type). I'm taking photo's of the progress as I go along and will post what I've been up to soon.

The biggest problem on these cars is the lack of scale info, especially the Adler. I managed to find some good and accurate info on the Bentley, its big, with a wheel base of 126" and track of 56" which equates to 100mm and 44.5mm respectively in 1/32.

Best regards,
Marlon.

·
Alan Tadd
4,038 Posts
Marlon

This is a very interesting project, I look forward to seeing some progress shots.

Very best of luck

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Very frustrated here! My computer refuses to show the pictures you chaps have posted, and it sounds a great project. I'd love to see more.
Good whittling, MAF!

·
Alan Tadd
4,038 Posts
Ummm...Howmet there aren't any pictures yet.......I hope you haven't taken your PC apart trying to fix it.

Regards

Alan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts