SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bob Chapman
6,950 Posts
This Area is for members to post news of New Arrivals to the market.
New cars , new accessories, new track, new to us.
It is not a discussion thread
You may update a thread
It is not for manufacturers as they already have their place.
It is not for product bashing .
It is for anything new to the wonderful world of slot cars.
So lets get at it Newshounds. Start finding and posting.
Any questions , munter is your moderator to this forum.
Git at er boys
Cheers
Bob

·
ParrotGod
8,460 Posts
Nice report Mark. But I think we can start new threads in this subforum for posting news not just using this thread otherwise it will become a bashing mess.

Anyway, I like the 512M. Also, I was right about the generic Policar modern F1 for being able to take a digital chip. It seems that installing a SSD chip should be not a problem.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Good point Grunz, temporary misplacement of the plot. I won't attempt to move the Slot.it or NSR data - Munter, could you delete it here, I will copy into separate threads

In my defense sir Grunz; it was a very busy weekend in slots and socially, with a large anniversary number, 36 degree temps requiring many excursions to the man-made lake in the backyard; and last but certainly not least - temporary exhaustion of our supplies of Prosecco and Lambrusco due to the reasons just mentioned - which supply deficiency will be cured right after I have my second coffee of the morning - shortly.

Still can't find a bean suitable for good expresso here... any suggestions . . . sorry, back to topic.

·
re member
4,160 Posts
Cleared that out Slotcrazy....feel free to post up in a new thread/s.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Whoops -- where do I find the Manufacturer's section??

The Policar 512 is the Bomb - but not as much of shock as the Nissan - yee gods, it's going to be an expensive year. More Porsches, New Jags -and the Ferrari's -- whew!!

·
Bob Chapman
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mfrs is below the Market place on the home page.
Cheers
Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts