SlotForum banner
181 - 192 of 192 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Hello, I had to open a new blog My mounts slot, then the first slot My circuits that exceed 1000 after designs and 400,000 visits are out of space to upload more photos, the new blog has started in the circuit No. 1035, a fun digital circuit long extrecho with a solution with a length of round, No. 1036 is a tribute to the olympic games and when I was designing appeared Mister Potato by the computer and has been with the No. 1037.

I keep up my work so the new blog, http://mismontajesdeslot.blogspot.com second volume of the collection, the first volume is finished.

A greeting.

Manuel Gonzalez

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
QUOTE (mgongarcia @ 29 Jul 2012, 17:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello, I had to open a new blog My mounts slot, then the first slot My circuits that exceed 1000 after designs and 400,000 visits are out of space to upload more photos, the new blog has started in the circuit No. 1035, a fun digital circuit long extrecho with a solution with a length of round, No. 1036 is a tribute to the olympic games and when I was designing appeared Mister Potato by the computer and has been with the No. 1037.

I keep up my work so the new blog, http://mismontajesdeslot.blogspot.com second volume of the collection, the first volume is finished.

A greeting.

Manuel Gonzalez

Problem solved and new projects for my blogs.

A few days ago I presented a problem when I wanted to publish a new blog article, my google user ran out of memory for uploading to the blog, I thought the solution to create a new blog "Pequetrenes" with a new user to delete items and get report for the first user, but after trying, to no avail and did not recover memory.

So I decided to open a new blog circuit slot, then the previous one, with a third user, "My slot assemblies" which went up to 5 items 7 circuits with nearly 900 page views in 4 days.

But I have thought the solution to continue publishing in the first blog "My circuits slot" and has been published with the third user created, bringing the first blog I'm reprinting it the 7 circuits of the second.

Take to collect all that I have them in the blog "Pequetrenes" http://mispequetrenes.blogspot.com and due to the success of the blog, http://mismontajesdeslot.blogspot.com not close, but it reeditare, gradually assembled circuits, of the more than 1000 of the first update pending staying practical catalog of circuits that currently have inventoried more than 700, and that you have ordered in Tables I, II and III, located on the lapels of first blog.

· Registered
290 Posts
QUOTE (Si. @ 30 Dec 2012, 17:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Mgongarcia

Why don't you just post your tracks, DIRECT to the forum...

...I'm sure other's have wondered ?

N I C E ! tracks...

...let's have 'em direct !

Cheers.

Si,

I have indeed wondered that very thing for a long time.. In fact Sr Mongarcia is the only guy in my slotforum kill file because of it. I mostly creep the forum from work and don't wish to link externally to other sites any more than necessary. I would have likely enjoyed seeing some of his stuff... but you don't miss that which you never knew.

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
Dear colleagues, I'm sorry, I apologize for putting my blog only links to often, but if I had not done so, and with the consent of the directors of the board of many countries, which I appreciate, I had not been able to disseminate my work two years on my blog and has been viewed as such by more than 100,000 people worldwide, many of which they have been useful.
Just to reiterate my apology, my thanks and happy 2013.

Manuel González García (mgongarcia)

· Premium Member
124 Posts
Hi Mgongarcia

I seen alot of you track desines and I have to say that they are all very brilliant not unlike youself.
Im glad you found the best hobby of hobbies you injoy and intern gives joy to others. Something I'm sure the company's that started making slot cars and track wanted them selves.... well amoung other things.
In short fight the good fight and thank you for sharing your ideas and geinius.
All the best in 2013
Rick

181 - 192 of 192 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.