SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all!!
just getting back into the hobby after racing on a friend of mines set.
looking around for useful info on track cleaning / newbie guides.
any help would be great

joe_viterbo

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Hey Joe, welcome

Firstly, get your set - and as digital has just hit the shops, why not start off with that - then get a track plans booklet and build up a collection of track to make up a cool circuit. Perhaps model it after a real track. If you have the space, think about building a table-top base. That always helps to get you completely into the hobby.

You will then be well on the road like the rest of us, spending a good part of your disposable income on cars and accessories.

·
John Roche
4,158 Posts
Hi Joe,

You'd be welcome at the Wellinbugger club, we're not far from Corby. Details in the Clubs Forum.

John

PS sorry about the brief reply but I've just got in from a night shift and my brain isn't working too well.

·
Matt Tucker
3,549 Posts
Hi Jo
I'm based in Northampton and go to the W'boro club like John - worth a visit and we can talk in person about what you want to develop at home. Also (i realise this is a self plug) but check out the Tuckers Tips on the Getslotted.co.uk site and also browse the forums as there is loads (and I mean loads) of info in here if you take your time and browse

cheers
Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts