SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well, this is not my fist message, but I wolud like to "say hello" late.

My name is Narcís, I live between Barcelona and Girona, in Spain. 32, with a little knowledgement from electronics and a lot of fun thanks to these crazy cars ;-)

I'm one of the spanish "Slot Adictos" forum modrator team. I'll try to join this forum as often as possible, I'd like to learn a little bit about digital system.

Glad to help all you with my short experience in this world, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything about electronics (maybe I can help you)... or about Spain!

Thanks for your welcome (9th. message).

By the way, you can see that English is not the best language to me. I'm trying to write the best I can.

·
Matt Tucker
3,550 Posts
Welcome Nep72 - good to have members from Spain the official top slotting country. Your insight in to Spains experience of Scalextric (SCX/Technitoys) digital would be interesting as well as any pointers in to your love of race tuning rally cars.

Matt

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, mtucker666.

I've to yet tested the SCX digital (a friend has one, hope he lends it to me) but I've been running rallyes since 2001. And I'm gonna tell whatever you ask, no doubt about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts