Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from chilly Cleveland, Ohio! Winter arrived early this year, forecast is for snow tonight!

Always nice to find a new board and/or forum to pick up new ideas and share information and experiences.

I got back into slot cars over 2 years ago and love it! I have a permanent Scaley Classic track, 133 feet long, in my basement. Race all types and brands of cars, although I'm partial to the FLY Classics (Ferraris and Porsches) as I lived in France in the sixties and went to LeMans every year in the era of the Ford GT40s, Porsche 917s and Ferrari 512s.

A group of us started a slot car club here in the Cleveland area last March, and we are going strong. Have about 10 regular members and we get together at each other's houses a couple of times a month for marathon race sessions. Last one started at 7 PM and finished at 4:30 AM the NEXT day!!

Anyway, nice to be here and I look forward to getting to know everyone on the board.

Regards,
Wayne

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Stewart,
Thanks for the welcome.

I'll add some pictures of my track over the next couple of days. It's always in a state of revision and change. I'm sure you know how that works!!

In the meantime, I wil post a Tracker 2000 picture of the design in the Track section of SlotForum. Look for it there.

Regards,
Wayne

1 - 4 of 4 Posts