SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi !

as you can read in the title, i'm from france and i hope you will understand all my english which is sometime very bad !

i'm building a french site on slot - Circuit Routier - as we say in french !

have a nice day

Elicend !

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Bonjour elicend! Ca va?

Vous avez un tres jolie Cool Spot avatar

Cool Spot c'est un jeu trest amusant pour le Sega Mega Drive.

Bienvenue a SlotForum!

Welcome = bienvenu in French? Sorry Elicend. It may be better if I type in english
I did French at school, but that was many years ago. I have forgotten more than I know about your language.

If your english is bad, then type in French and maybe we can work out what you mean.

Mark.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Elicend, Soyez bienvenus!!!

Il y a beaucoup de monde qui parle le francais, donc on vous comprendra ici...

And by the way... your English isn't that bad I think...
I have to search for some words too in my memory...

But it's nice to write in an other language and fresh up the knowlegde...

G.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks to every body !

well for the little story, my spot avatar is a small tomato... what's because i HATE tomatoes!!!!!!!!

for french / english, i'm not worry, it's hard to read every thing but i understand a lot of things... it's harder to write you what i want to say but it's a good exercise!

as some knows i'm making a french web site about slot... i want to do it only in french because slot is not very developped in france... if someone wants to see it... a link is in my signature! You'll be able to see all my slt cars
but i'm looking for a better webhosting so don't panik if it's down... it's only because the actual web hosting is a free one.

have a good day

Elicend

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.