SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to say Hi to everybody on the Forum. Ive been reading the post for a few weeks and found it very entertaining and interesting.
Quite few people on the forum will know me already from racing with me. My home clubs are Eastcote now at Northwood Hills and West London who are based in Hillingdon.
Looking forward to taking part in the Forums.

Roly

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Welcome to the board !

I have to say right here , up front..if you actually OWN a 250 GTO - you are banned while I sulk...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi D type

Do you have a local club in Beds? There are few of us at Eastcote who like visit as many away clubs as we can. If you would like an evenings racing in London, Eastcote race on Wednesday and West London on Thursdays.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Rob

Mooster is still about, sent him an email re Wolvo and got a reply. Am going to get him down to Eastcote next week for some non-magnet GT racing. He hasnt posted lateley, I think he's working late or something.

Roly

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
Welcome to the board, Roly! I'm looking forward to all my opinions being trashed in public..

(Sorry I've been quiet for a bit - a huge catalogue of PC disasters was to blame, but all is sorted now, hopefully)

Mooster

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
mooster!!! I'm blaming you mate!!

MEGA comp. probs here!! motherboard on new machine has gone belly up, wasnt hard drive at all, another desky blew it's powersuply and a laptop is no defunct, I've scavenged a laptop off me dad

Rob.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts