SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hi Thomas!

Welcome

Don't worry about your English
I am sure there are people here who can assist with translation if necessary.

Another Carrera enthusiast! They have got some really exciting products lined up for this year

Regards,

-Rob

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Hallo Thomas, Willkommen!

Our German is probable worse that your English. There is another Thomas here from Switzerland that can probably help you.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Wilkommen Herr Slot Racer von Deutschland. Wie gehtes ihnen? Ich spreche ein bisten Deutsche! Zwei Bier bitte. Ein pommes und ein frikadelle mit mayonaise bitte. Ich habe in Deutchsland fur 16 jahre gewohnen, bei Hanover und in Berlin.

There you go mate, proof that we can speak worse German than you can speak English. Who cares just let us know when those new carerra buildings hit the shops and what else is happening in your part of the world and we`ll be well happy.

Cheers for now and welcome,

Jon

·
Registered
773 Posts
come on Jonny - I know you now some years and you always hided that youre speaking German!

@ TC - kein Problem, wenn's irgendwo klemmt mache ich dir die Übersetzung - schicke einfach vorher eine PM mit dem zu übersetzenden Text - sollte allerdings kein Rman sein

..and for all others - I'm living in Switzerland, am German - and I grewed up with Carrera - had my first set in 1965. And as I've lot's of contacts with Swiss, I'm more often here in an english speaking forum than in my "home-forum" Deutsches Slotcar Forum supporting you with information from the continent.
It would be great if you would do the same for the german speaking slotters - announcements about new products / cars are also of interest for them. You might post in englsih there - if necessary there are enough volunteers to translate your posting then to German.
And I could bet, that TC is here because of the announcement of the products from Carrera - as I've not posted any pictures on my hp nor in the DSCF

But I've placed a teaser there to get people over here

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Living in germany for eighteen years I learned that my German gets better the more I drink. I miss some things so much , like the litre quantities of beer, Currywurst and most of all Jagerschnitzel. I also learned a lot from German model makers and slot enthusiasts and am still keen to hear whats going on over there so...over to you TC!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts