SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Recently got back into Scalextric and bought myself a nice Sport track, along with some slot.it,NSR and various other cars. Really like my Group C cars, and have just bought a slot.it Lancia LC2/85, looks great! And I imagine great to race!

Currently looking into getting a couple new controllers, as the standard Scalextric ones dont seem upto the job!

Thanks for taking the time to read

BTW I'm not the real Andy McNab (I wish!)

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
Welcome Andy.
Have a word with Pendles, they`ll give you good advice on throttles.
Couple of good clubs down your way, you should give them a go!
cheers
Kev.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Welcome Andy, You will have plenty of help in Norfolk with 4 great clubs to race at if you want. Plenty of advice too if you prefer. Have a look at the ASR, NSR, Presto and Muscle bay sites on this forum. All these clubs are in Norfolk.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (loosesalute @ 9 Jul 2012, 12:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome Andy.
Have a word with Pendles, they`ll give you good advice on throttles.
Couple of good clubs down your way, you should give them a go!
cheers
Kev.

Thanks for the welcome, I recently purchased my Lancia from Pendles, really quick with emails, I'll give them a shout.

QUOTE (jonnynobber @ 9 Jul 2012, 12:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome Andy, You will have plenty of help in Norfolk with 4 great clubs to race at if you want. Plenty of advice too if you prefer. Have a look at the ASR, NSR, Presto and Muscle bay sites on this forum. All these clubs are in Norfolk.

I was looking at the Mussel Bay site earlier on, seems good fun, hopefully my cars at able to race on these tracks.

Thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
Hi Andy, you are more than welcome to visit Mussel Bay. We are your nearest club and the first visit is always a freebie. We have people who travel from Norwich and Dereham - I can put you in touch with them if you want to share transport and save petrol.

We always have loan cars available so you can try club racing at no cost before you commit yourself to any expenditure. You can also have a try with various controllers to see which one you like.

Send me a PM if you want more information.

Brian

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Hi Andy. I used to race at Mussel Bay before i started Presto Park - it's a great club and closest to you at Swaffham . As John said you have four clubs to choose from in Norfolk but i know you will receive a very warm welcome from all four. Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (CMOTD @ 9 Jul 2012, 12:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Andy, you are more than welcome to visit Mussel Bay. We are your nearest club and the first visit is always a freebie. We have people who travel from Norwich and Dereham - I can put you in touch with them if you want to share transport and save petrol.

We always have loan cars available so you can try club racing at no cost before you commit yourself to any expenditure. You can also have a try with various controllers to see which one you like.

Send me a PM if you want more information.

Brian

Sounds good, PM on the way. Thanks

QUOTE (Yazoo @ 9 Jul 2012, 18:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Andy. I used to race at Mussel Bay before i started Presto Park - it's a great club and closest to you at Swaffham . As John said you have four clubs to choose from in Norfolk but i know you will receive a very warm welcome from all four. Mike

Thanks for that, appreciate the advice. Think I will give Mussel Bay a shot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts