SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New here, so here is a short intro.
As a kid I played mostly with Fleischmann, and two years ago I bought a nice carrera go for my kids. Well, no great succes, they raced a bit with the magnets, found the turbo boost button, and crashed the cars.
So I sold that stuff again, found my own old fleischmann stuff, and had them race with that. Ok, they still weren't really good at it, but the cars remained fairly ok, and they liked it a lot more.
So I bought some sets here and there to save my own old cars, and now they're playing with mainly ford lotus cars. Dad however, also obtained some old cox stuff, russkit, stabo, scalextric, and is now constantly restoring and collecting old stuff.
Lately my eldest (8) has expressed some interest in the 1/24 fast stuff that he sees at the club. I have no clue how to do that, so I'm hoping to learn some of it here. Also, some restoring tips and hints I'm hoping to find and share.

Guess that's enough for now,

Eric

·
Kitbasher
4,251 Posts
Welcome Eric, I consider Netherlands almost a second home as I worked for Philips when I was younger and two of my very best friends live in Haarlem so I visit often...

Welcome back to the hobby!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts