SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from beautiful Vienna, Austria

I'm in my thirties, and was bitten by the bug in the late 1960's when my father (then London-based) bought a Scalextric-Set for my first! birthday. Well you can guess who did most of the playing. Anyway, while i never gave up slot cars totally during the years that followed I started collecting and racing them in earnest with my first Fly Marcos in 1998. Numerous cars followed (don't ask!).

Excellent forum, was lurking (taciturn personality) around here since its beginnings.

regards, Ivo

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Ah, loosly translated, I see that the Alpine republicans are gathering in numbers.

Welcome

Tell about your cars - and even better, show us some photos.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome. I will post pics of some of my cars later if you like. Still in the office

Nothing really exotic, lots of Flys, Nincos and Scalex but I did some reliveries of Policars (namely Ferraris and Porsches) with DMC and Patto's decals.

Greetings from Vienna (which is probably as "alpine " in nature as Zurich
)

·
Registered
773 Posts
...great to see that you've caught my joke

I'm sittin in my "alpine" office in Zürich - but for the rest of the world we're working in an alpine region...
continue to post and participate Ivo! There are some excellent racers over there in Vienna - and if you've the chance to meet and race with Alex Bichler and his friends, do it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts