SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all....

Recommend by Jex @ Farnham...Greetings all........

First Question..

Been looking for a CHEAP lap counting system.....looked up Trakmate.

Any one used this before or can recommend a different set up?.

Regards

Neil

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

Thanks for the kind words....

All luck I think, early days yet!. I need to get my act sorted out though, perhaps a pit box too....although my current one is rather classy

Just downloaded the video from your site, is that the one you mean when you talk about video'?. I cant find a section on here that offers video?.

I have to say its a mighty impressive cicuit mate, also I see you have been copying my sideways driving style!!!. I should have my portable Rally Stage finished today so I'll put some photo's online this weekend.

See you Wednesday?

Neil

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi Neil,

Glad you enjoyed the Viper video and thanks for the kind words with regard to my track.

For more video check out the "Photography and Video" section of this very forum, Nuro and I have been working on a multicar video recently and the complete video will be available very soon.

Look foward to seeing pictures of your circuit mate

Julian.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Slik....

I did eventually find the Video bits, looking good......all I need now is an invite to come and see it all in the flesh!

I will be putting the two parts of my new track together and running it for the first time tonight!!! YEY!, 3 weeks of bloody sweat and tears...and thats just the Mrs.

Its a dusty Aussie type stage, only small but fits nicely on 2 x 1m boards. I will post up some pictures later on the desired section.

Take Care,

Neil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.