SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
your well a footie hooligan!

it is nessarcery to post this.

and just to p*55 off rr3.9 I intend on getting a nice loud Peco BB4 back box and a burberry cap (at stupid angle) to put on in the car when I can drive

Rob.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
I actually quite like Burberrys Cologne. I don't like that twatty tartan though at all - unfortunatly, the symbol of the company for the last couple of years.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sure can!

dont worry Grah, I intend on inheriting my dads zetec fiesta
then I intend on attaching a 4inch back box!

Rob.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Hmmm.... so in the same way that I avoid the Burberry-clad at footie matches I now avoid having to park next to Burberry-clad Metros!

OT - was in Venice earlier this year and there is a shop there dedicated to nothing but Burberry and it seemed to be in the height of fashion - bit odd to witness elderly Venetians hobbling around in slacks and scarfs bearing the hoolies' tartan of choice! Wonder if they knew it's negative image in the UK?

Coop

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hey Guys,

Help me with this "Footy" thing. Is footy the same in England as in Australia? I thought it stood for Aussie Rules. When I was working there I really liked Rugby League. What's this called for short?

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
'Footy', in England is Soccer, but not Australian Rules which, as far as I can tell, is roughly equalivalent to NO rules or alternatively, make 'em up as you go!
Any kind of Rugby is usually known as 'Rugger'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts