SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems posting this on the Pinewood section may lead to something so lets see if lightning can strike twice. Here goes:

Round five of the National HO championship takes place in your neck of the woods, under an hour (my guess) from your venue , in Thatcham on May 19th.

All the Pinewood guys would be most welcome, be it for half a day, a whole day or just popping in. We have found in the last two years that 1/32nd guys are receptive to looking at what HO has to offer (the guys at Swindon being the latest) and of course we are keen to continue that trend.

The Thatcham HO meet doors open at 9am and racing should finish around 4:30 so please come along and see what HO is like when done properly! Check out www.eahorc.com to learn more...

dw

·
Jim Moyes
5,217 Posts
Thanks for that. I will let the non-forum members of the club know as well, just in case it is of any interest to them.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Many thanks Mr M. There has been quite a big change in the attitude of 1/32nd guys to HO in the last couple of years, very gratifying to see. Clearly though those of us passionate about HO need to show what it can do, but we are up for the challenge. If any of your guys do end up coming along if you or they could email me to that affect, that would be great. One thing I did not mention is our club cars, which are prepared by champions past and present and have proved very effective for those coming along who do not have cars. Controllers plug in via the standard 3 pin, 2 amp method.

dw

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Six days to go, anyone from the club coming?

If I did not mention it before, there are two other races later in the year and you are not forced in any way to race all day.

Deane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.