SlotForum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all slightly strange request but has anyone got any old rear tires laying around that are past there best I'm after a load for a project.

Cheers Wayne.

·
Andy Player
3,876 Posts
I'd be happy to organise a suitable receptacle to collect unwanted tyres at EAHORC and WHO meetings and send them on to you.

Most people 'bin' stock rubber tyres, but whether they actually end up in the bin or accumulate in a drawer or box, I don't know. They do in the woodcote house

·
Registered
437 Posts
I have a few old rubber tyres that I can send or alternatively take to Edmonton if there is going to be a collection there.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks jimbo I appreciate it I know Andy said he'd collect for me but not sure if he's there or not ill wait and see if not ill pm you my address.

Cheers Wayne.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'm sure I can chip in a few knackered sets. I'm guessing that these are going into a tyre wall project of some kind. I do hope you'll post some pics when it is done Wayne!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Gareth you guess right as I'm still waiting for my table to be built for my layout I thought of start on some small projects to pass the time.

I will put pics up once I have enough tires to get started.

Cheers Wayne.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just wanted to say thank-you to everyone who contributed tires to my tire wall appeal ill post pics as soon as I've built some.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts