SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the nice words everyone

here is the plan of the layout, its 9.5 meters long:

most of it weaves in and out and under furniture, so I cant take a pic of the whole thing. I do have a 2 minute film on pc, but I need to figure out how to get it smaller and on the web

·
Registered
715 Posts
Nice track ... babes galore!! Those are PRETTY skimpy outfits the girlies are clad in!! And where in the world would one find a 1/32 model willing to bend and slink over those hoods like that...just showing their little plastic parts like there is no tomorrow!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Little things please little minds I know, but I am chuffed with my new scratch built picknic tables complete with beakers and burgers (also some more burgers in the food stall)

(tables made out of some knoch brackets placed end to end, with wood textured plasticard table-top burgers = milliput; chiller cabinet = shaver guard; beakers = part of cotton bud)

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cheers tDi

I have 1 main album, the link is on the first post of this thread but for convenience here it is again:

gets updated intermittently, but you may have seen them all by now!

My photobucket

There are some more pics of the layout under the swiffer car album

·
Registered
325 Posts
I especially like the idea of the "Swiffer car"!

Does it work ok?
Nice cafetaria!

Grtz,
Martin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.