SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm just wondering... some of you live near eachother...
Do you race eachothers home-tracks sometimes?
Do you invite your slot-friends over and have a "season" on different tracks?

We (my two slot-buddies and I) live in Gent (Belgium) and the three of us are moving this year. I move into my newbuild house (today the workers lay the first stone).
Once we are in our homes, and we have place for a permanent track, we all will build our own permanent track.
Once the tracks are finished we'll race a different track every week with different classes, like a real season...
A nice thing is, that we all have different track types, my track is Ninco, there is a Carrera and a Scalex Sport track.
So we all have to be able to adapt to eachothers tracks...

I wish we were a few months later...

G.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hi

A lot of us hit Vegas in the spring for the Rad Trax convention(now 6th year). I cherish my friendships with some of these guys, like EM, but usually only get to see them in Vegas.
Russell keeps threatening to come, but often just sends cars.

Fate

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
That Vegas convention is on my list of possible things to do next year - I've been reading about it for around 5 years now and it sounds an absolute hoot!
Vegas also happens to be not too far from a little bird I know - next year could be a fun one for me.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yes we do race each other at hometracks sometimes - not regularly enough to call it 'season' though... but you never know about the future...

up until recently this was the only way that I and some of my friends did practice our hobby.

//peter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts