SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this works this is a picture of a track I set up at home----back straight is 21ft long, kids think this is best home track yet.
If pic not showing any idea how to post pics please?

· Registered
443 Posts

Ok done as you said here`s hoping

Oh yes it worked at last!!!!!!! Thanks for info

Track info----From start line leads into banked curve(would have been flat but sofa got in way!!) down to chicane thern 4 curves to create a "squiggle" onto a lane change more "squiggles" another chicane up to another lane change flat bend onto pinch track then down the 21ft straight simple but so are the kids!!!!!

· Registered
443 Posts
It is tempting to put a vid up especially with the lights on the cars, it looked pretty cool but may leave it a while as got streesed just puting a pic up!!!!!!!

One problem I have with this track is that with increased mag power(turbo+) it will not go round track properly but on a wednesday night it`s fine!!!!!!!
Also I have 3 "power straights" with one of them it transfers power to both lanes so 1 controller plugged into 1 slot works both lanes. It`s a pain trying to rember not to use that piece lol.

· Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure if this is a good idea but I used glass cleaner to clean all track, before cleaning had a lot of "dead" sections after all was sweetness and light(with a slightly soapy smell!!!!) seems to have worked fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.