Callum Norris
Carol Norris
Keith Schooling
Dave Peters
Debra Grant
John Notttingham
Tony Baldock
Peter Baldock

Maybes in italics. Not heard back from Dave May yet....

Anyone else?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Without doubt that was the best night since we lost the Chatham venue.

10 on the grid, lots of laughs, and Callum driving his socks off.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sorry about the late start, but this was only giich the sort of thing you get when you move home.
but I do think the set went well and it can only get better as we get things sorted how we want
them with tables and maybe a different cupboard in the hall for storage , but you got to start somewhere
this may take a couple of weeks but I will be working on it.
It will become a slick operation if everyone has there own jobs to do with the setup we should be able to cut
the time right down.
And yes it was a good nights racing, and well done to Deane for getting new people to the door, lets hope
we can move forward from here..
There is a little bit of work to be done on the track at the end of the short straight ,about two hours should sort that out
and I will ask for access at some time to sort this, but would need a hand to get the boards out of the cupboard
maybe a Saturday or Sunday if I could get it, and we may even be able to get a bit of practice in as well for the 6 hour race.
I will post any news when I know .Well everyone for making it happen..

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was going to ask what we will be doing on June 26th, as the championships will both be over on June 10th.

Perhaps we could do that work, measure both tracks and mark the tenths on the actual track surface, sort out some better barriers etc.

We also need some direction arrows to help the marshals.

I was also going to ask what classes we will be doing July-Dec. To be frank if we don't keep Nascar as one class we need our heads tested. We now have the Baldocks attending, and Keith and his good lady are really into 1:1 Nascar, he is painting bodies now. Callum at last has his own JL body and clip for the class.

So I say stick with Nascar and OW to the end of the year.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd say it was Micro approved. But if we schedule a couple of Micro rounds and speak to Andy P, we could be again.

We meet 23 times a year, and the championships take up 20 of those.

If we stick with Nascar and OW for the second half of this year, it means we can focus on the track work, finding more racers, and getting bedded in at the new venue. Then in October we can think about the future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.