Dave Peters
Carol Norris
Callum Norris
Peter Baldock

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The points table shows we have done three rounds of each.

So I suggest we have one more round of each, then start again with Nascar in July.

Jim?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes one more of each sounds fine .So lets do the OW and bring that one to a conclusion if that is
OK with every one ..OW This Thursday ?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good, but right now the meeting does not have enough people to go ahead?

More than ever we need some locals.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ideally Callum Jim would need to know 100% how many from there are coming, because 'maybe' when we only have four confirmed is just too vague.

That is my feeling anyway.

the Larkfield guys have all had Facebook invites to the meeting, but have not responded. Are you sure they are coming?

How will you get there?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm working so it's doubtful.

Dave P is a maybe because of his work, as is Peter for similar reasons. I don't know about his son (Tony) - he tends to decide last minute dot com and if Dad is going, which if fair enough.

There has to be 4 or 5 people around that area who would want to race slot cars if they knew about it, then we would not have to rely on working people from outside the area. Once before you mentioned the lady to do with the hall might know of some, but have you chased her on the front? My experience tells me she is not going to pursue the matter unless you bring it up again. as far as she is concerned you are paying the rent and happy with how things are going, she won't knew different unless you speak up. Unlike most promotion work it is not a case of lot of effort for little return, it is one phone call with nothing to lose.

What about the Scouts? Some of them must be Lewis Hamilton fans who would love to race if they knew it was under their noses?

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is not up to me, although I do agree. There is a small poster in the old hut I think.

In the meantime what is happening tonight? You mentioned Larkfielders but which ones and are they confirmed or just maybes? What about you and Mum?

Jim Sanders
Dave Hannington
Dave May
Ken May

Dave Peters
Carol Norris
Callum Norris
Peter Baldock
Tony Baldock
Deane Walpole

1 - 12 of 12 Posts