SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
7,858 Posts
QUOTE I`m sure a few slotties voted in the communications award, especialy after Mope highlighted it.

I'm glad that Hornby are doing well but I think the award is a joke, whoever won it - only genuine investors should have been able to vote. Internet polls like this are valueless.

Small investors who are in it for sentimental reasons or because they want to support the company whose products they like should be cautious - there's probably a good few Leeds Utd fans who regret their investment.

· Premium Member
7,858 Posts
I can't see how they can take this as an incentive - a good few of these votes will have come from folks who have not invested and have no intention of investing in the companies. Where is the value in that?

Do we have any genuine Hornby investors on the board and if so, can you enlighten me as to what they do better than other companies you speculate in?

Ah. Anyone could post that they are a shareholder... and therein lies the hole in this award.

Hey, it's all just opinions and I'm chock full of 'em.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.