SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Can I get some advise here please on posting pictures?.

How do I post a photo of a say a slot car, where it says "insert image", you have to enter a URL, but what if I want to post a picture I have that is a jpeg and doesn't have a URL, how do I post that?

Just I have a few photos of a Slotting Plus Reynard that I built up, I wanted to post a couple of photos in a topic that is about this car.

Thanks for any help people.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
There are two ways of doing it:
1 - open an account with the likes of Flickr, Photobucket, etc...... (these will have a "URL") or
2 - become a Plus+ member for about £13 per year and you can post directly from your PC (lots of additional benefits)

All the best - Greg

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, thanks for reminding me!. I do have a photobucket account, I don't use it very often, but I had to use it last to post on another slotcar forum, I had since forgot about using it for this.

So I guess that is the easiest way to do it then, cool, thanks again.

·
Registered
166 Posts
There is a fantastic little program for posting images online. It's called hyperdesktop and it automatically uploads screenshots (or partial screenshots) to imgur.com and gives you the link to paste (you don't even need to go to the hosting site).

I have no idea how much time it's saved me over the years (I post a lot of screenshots!). You can download it here: Hyperdesktop

1 - 5 of 5 Posts