SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
You don't say if you have a standard or sport version, but the standard version we have here has the standard screw fitting.

the only one I know of with anything different was the Dome which had a strange box attachment arrangement.

Aaron

·
Registered
154 Posts
Andy if you got the std car its normally a screw underneath and if you got the sport (the purple box) its a screw under the yellow cardboard its sat on you have to remove all the yellow to get at it !!
If you finding this hard Andy dont ever buy a Vanquish model as after talking to a few here theyre a bit like the rubics cube m8 they are a real art to get at !!

Ive personally mastered it now , carefully remove the plastic casing with a dremel and then strip the car bit by bit till theres just the chassis left and using precision and timing cut off the clips holding it in.

Then re assemble the whole car in situ and carefully glue the plastic case back together using wood glue as this goes transparrent ( a tip i picked up on here) rub down any excess
and hey presto you have your Vanquish opened.
Tricky but worthwhile

Another handy tip brought to you by "Kevs handy hints!"

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got into it just after posting. I LIKE I LIKE. now i need to wait for the MG lola and then who knows what else

·
Registered
154 Posts
Andy go steady now buying all these cars mate !!

The Lola i found even harder to get into it involved the use of an industrial sized lathe, a dyson animal,a jackhammer and copious amounts baby lotion.!!!!
If you need the diagrams and pictures please feel free to Pm me !!

Yours sincerely,
Bored at work !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts