SlotForum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
This is my way : Ninco BMW M3 at the front and the Proslot Modena 360 with MB wheels on the trailer. In the background Police and Carabinieri chat together;
soon after they will place some speed traps on the way......
Trailer hand made by my friend Massimo Cecconi, with working lights.

Cheers

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Nice wheels on the Modena 'Sprint' - where do they come from? You mention MB but I don't know them.

I also love the 'crashed' Fly GT40 in the background
and is that a play with perception for the coaches and Police? they look smaller in scale but it works because they are in the middle of the picture depth wise.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Swiss, you do have an eagle eye !! Yes that was a Fly gt40 in the background, in one of her first outings. Mb wheels are made by MB Slot and are very, very nice but I think a little fragile ( we use to race in a very fast way ). You can find them on SlotBazar here in Italy; their ( high) price is 18 euros. If someone of you racers is interested I will post also some details of other wheels, named Shockslot, made here in Rome; they are in three pieces, dismountable, so you can have various tires mounted and change them quickly without the need to remove the hub from the axle.
The static models in the picture are 1/43; I will post the buses maker name as possible.
Ciao

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
What a great pic!

Hint to Star Photo users:
You now need to manually insert a ~ immediately in front of your user name in the URL.
A glance at the properties of the pics above will illustrate this best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts