Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Graham Windle
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many have we for Bolton ,show of hands then we can get some idea .

For those who might not have seen this before ,This is to be held on the 30th of May on Boltons superb 5 lane 90ft routed track ,

Carrera Bentlys /Audis

Only mods are tyres may be trued /glued / fronts varnished

Body may be loosened (this may require chassis pegs to be removed and cups cut to allow movement)

Magnets may be removed

If the guide is very sloppy as in some carrera cars this may be shimmed with a small piece of copper tape ,which will be available to all at the event foc

Body may be repainted

Tyre addatives are allowed

nothing else may be changed or altered .

Trophys for 1st and 2nd OA and 1st and 2nd juniors

Entry £3.00 per driver

Doors open 9.00am racing to start at 11am

Bolton club is situated on the upper floor of Bolton YMCA Deansgate Bolton .
There is ample safe parking next to the YM and is also with in a short distance of both the train and bus station so even if you dont have your own transport you can find it easily

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
****'s going, spoke to him earlier.

Dunno about Baz havnt seen him for a blinding age! must get him to get back on here..

Inte.

·
Graham Windle
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still time to enter ,any one not got a car who wants to race there will be a few available on the day at reasonable cost ,pm for details ,

Also we have decided to allow the 2 resistors on the motor to be removed or shorted out as several have caused poor braking in testing this and any other info will be available at the event ,for any set up tips or info feel free to pm me or ask direct on the forum and I will pass on any tips I have to prospective racers .

Stock carrera controlers wired to bscra standards will be available for use but not mandatory

·
Registered
325 Posts
Just to put you all off... I'll be there too.

day away from the revision!
i've got my Bentley! mine was imported from Germany, costing £30
should have waited till when you guys did... never mind!
See you all Sunday,
Jimmy J

1 - 9 of 9 Posts