Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I posted a link to my flickr account, is there a way to post photos directly? Anyway, the track is a scaly sport track on a four foot by sixteen foot platform. I used expanding foam and then brushed on some light spackle to end up with a nice organic, random look. I wanted the landscape to look similar to bridgehampton or loudon (bryar) from back in the seventies. I have a little more work to do, some detailing of the pit area and additional landscaping. Starting tower and bleachers maybe..most of the cars are airbrushed and weathered to look a little beat up, I kind of like the way that looks.

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
Wow. That looks great. Love the driver climbing out of the pit from his wrecked car.

FlickR is a little tricky to post photos from but it can be done, I just don't recall how.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think the wreck in the water is pretty neat, but the 2 fish swimming in the water , that looks so lifelike.

·
Ian
99 Posts
click on the picture copy the URL

in you document click on insert image

Paste the URL

and it should work there seems to be a problem with the format are your pictures JPEG ? it says they are GIF ? that could be the problem????

1 - 20 of 26 Posts