SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Richard August
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offered complete. Currently fitted with an extended shaft so two wheels can be done at the same time.
Has not had a great deal of use. Plenty of life in the drum and bearings.

The original shaft is included along with the size needed for RevoSlot axles.

You will need at least a 5amp 12v Power Supply.

£115 including UK Postage

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
If you're looking at this and need spares i can get all spares for UK.
Just send me a private message. Currently have bearings & belts in stock.

I may be interested in selling my Hudy (same model) for similar money in October 2021, again PM message me.
New one's for £195 + P&P - UK only.

Thanks
Max

·
re member
4,138 Posts
I had been through a few belts on my Hudy until someone suggested pulling them off the pulleys when not in use ie no tension. Seems to have helped.
I visited a local engineering supply shop and bought half dozen of each size O ring for a couple of dollars.... almost embarrassingly cheap.

·
Registered
217 Posts
David
Don't buy alternatives. I can get the right one from Hudy for your truer.
If your's if the standard 10/3100 truer - most popular choice for slot racers then the motor part number is 20/1030 "Motor FRS 550" - which you have rightly identifed...

There's also an anti vibration spacers that maybe worth changing at the same time [20/3133] it fits on motor end and bracket - if it's cheap enough.

I'll find out prices with some discount and let you know.

Max

I had another query on different axles - for the 10/3100 truer I see the following -

10 3060 - wheel axle 3mm 3/32" (slot cars choice)
10 3061 - wheel axle 3mm 1/8' (RC cars i think)
10 3063 - wheels axle 3.0 3mm (optional)

Again I'll get some prices - might take a week or so and if items need to come from supplier it will 2 or 3 weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts