SlotForum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
A nice one Gerard!
It's amazingly good quality - watchable at full screen resolution.

Tip
I find the best way to download these is to right click on the link and select Save target as . . .
Once downloaded you can play it any time you like without having to DL again.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Great movie. Good sound too.

I like the borders to the circuit. I'm needing some inspiration on how to finish off mine.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Great video!

Good thing you didn't pass where the car was off in the gravel. I didn't see the waved yellows but I could only assume they were there and the stewards would have had issue if you passed.

AND WOW does that white wall pop up quickly and look pretty daunting from the drivers eye!!

Ken R

·
Registered
721 Posts
At the speed these slot cars go I think if I were the driver I'd jump out and run away!

You might have posted this already but what type of equipment did you use?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,

I used a Canon Ixus II digital camera. Put it on de back off a Fly Porsche
908/3.
I used foam tape to fix the camera on the car.
Put some lead in de front off the car.
LINE UP. Start camera, start racing.
Racing at half speed gives the best results. Full speed is much much to fast for a movie like this.
Let drive someone else the opposite car (in this case the GT40) just a little in front of the camera car.
After a lap you stop the car, stop the camera camera, upload on your PC and have fun again!

Gerard
www.racebaan.com

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I did this, was fun although took 30 whole seconds to get round the club track
was well scary! rewatching it anyway!see if I can find it as I now know how to get um online

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
All those multi-coloured scuff marks on the outside wall of the first corner tell a story!

Scott

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
Sheesh! He talks of reducing file size then waps that 100K signature image at us.

The cheek of the lad.

Nice video.

Media Cleaner Pro is a good tool for this stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts