SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to link "classic" Scaley & the wider Carrera track (for the big banking bits) to build the "old" Monza I wish to do. I've been told that such pieces don't exist by retailers.

However - I followed a link to another website from one of you guys the other day and I found a company in Europe that made exactly the bits I needed. It was either your site or the site after down the chain & they made the bit I need - Scaley to Carrera. I went to go back to their homepage & the bloody McAfee Security Centre told be I'd asked to block the page. I hit the little red "X" button on the right instead of the green arrow on the left so I lost it.

I think it MAY have been through Germany but I'm not certain as it may have been Denmark (both start with "D"). The site was written in "foreign" and (after being born in England & emigrating at 12) I even failed English in Australia!

If any of you know who the hell makes the bits or can give me a tutorial on "how to join Carrera and Scaley for total beginners" I'd really appreciate it. I'm totally confused & frustrated knowing it's out there somewhere.

Cheers,
David.

(oh and Thomas - looking forward to the "babel fish" visiting your website. I didn't get far in but the boy (8) was enjoying the rally pictures & getting ideas. He's getting a bunk-bed in the new year so he can have a hill climb / rally track under the bed.)

·
Registered
773 Posts
David,
you're looking for these?

Available from Erwin Auerhammer
pitslot.de

PITSLOT
Erwin Auernhammer
Limesstraße 2
91790 Indernbuch
Germany
Tel. +49 (0)9147 / 5206 after 19:00 CET
Fax. +49 (0)9147 / 945352)

I hope this is the one you've looked for...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thomas, thank you very much indeed - that's exactly what I need. I'm going to paint the banking concrete grey to approximate Monza anyhow so I'm not worried about the "plastic surgery" scars.

My local (over the other side of town but favourite) slotshopkeeper asked me the other day to find out who kept this stuff when I mentioned I had seen it as there is apparently quite a large demand from guys he knows in Melbourne. (I can only assume they all need Monza!) I'll pass on the details to him for them.

I believe that Jurgen knows some German (I don't actually know the accent for sure - I'm a Skip now) but if I need someone to translate to German for me so I can order this stuff would you mind doing it? We're a little far from Europe so most people seem to do Asian languages here.

Thank you,
David

·
Registered
75 Posts
QUOTE (thomas @ 21 Dec 2004, 16:33)...no problem David, if you need support, just drop me a line

I've already shipped some of my Volvo-kits to Australia - so that won't be a problem - except the horrible shipping costs

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Volvo kits???
interesting.... more info please

/Tom

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thomas, I've bookmarked the site - can't believe I want a Volvo though.. perhaps I'll need the safety features for teh digital racing?

If you think the shipping's horrid getting here try paying for things overseas from the pacific with clamshells! Jeez the Missus has to work hard!! (joke - bad - am Mr Mum though..)

·
Registered
773 Posts
"Farbinfo mit Preisliste gegen 1,44€ in Briefmarken. Preisliste gegen 0,55€ in Briefmarken "

I have to translate:
coloured info with pricelist for 1,44€ in stamps
pricelist for 0.55€ in stamps
Just send an envelope with stamps and your adress to him and he will send you the information you requested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts