SlotForum banner
121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Yes, Laurence aka "Trisha" is one of the forum's personalities. So let's hope that all is well .

Reactions: StuBeeDoo

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Definitely a worry, given the recent, apparently fairly serious, medical episode.
I must have not read about that. :(

It's been over two weeks now since he posted. As others have said, I hope it's nothing major and that he'll be back soon.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I must have not read about that. :(

It's been over two weeks now since he posted. As others have said, I hope it's nothing major and that he'll be back soon.
It's in the More Airfix Beetles thread. Whilst he didn't go into detail (quite reasonably), he was in hospital for a week or more, which doesn't generally happen for a case of the sniffles or a stubbed toe.

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
I PMed him but no reply, not a peep, nothing :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,245 Posts
It's in the More Airfix Beetles thread. Whilst he didn't go into detail (quite reasonably), he was in hospital for a week or more, which doesn't generally happen for a case of the sniffles or a stubbed toe.
I had not seen this either although I dip into this thread, my dipping had straddled the posts referred to (#2700 onwards)

As he reported that he was in for a week for a cardiac matter this is now very concerning.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Had a look on maps to see what a Herefordshire run would be, would be about 3 hours which is too long for me, have we definately not got anyone nearish that could check in?
We've established he's not checking the forum messages currently so another avenue is perhaps needed

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I saw that but you cant always guarentee it got there, obviously can't force him to write back if it did arrive but just something would put a lot of peoples minds at rest, another avenue would be telephony if someone has a number for him.

121 - 140 of 163 Posts