SlotForum banner
141 - 160 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Great news, Trisha aka Laurence can take all the time he needs. Now we can all relax. :cool:(y)

Reactions: longdog and HiFi

·
Premium Member
3,626 Posts
Good news indeed, not that he's unwell at the moment, but you know what I mean.

Let's hope he doesn't rush back in to things so quick this time and that Mrs Grumpy has full reins on him for once.

It will take him a month just to catch up on existing posts when he does feel well enough to return 😁

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Yep me too got a message from him, he’s a hard chap, he will be back no time indeed, just needs to recover his strength, in the meantime we all send him good vibes.🙌🏻

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
Yes, I too have had correspondence from Laurence, it seems he has had a very nasty time but he is now making progress. It was so good to hear from him!

·
Registered
12,112 Posts
Chaps, chaps, dear chaps

My most sincere and grateful thanks to you ALL for your huge kindness. All very moving and sincerely appreciated. I've been pretending to be ill in my scratcher for weeks on end, but failed to fool Mrs Grumpy, who continues to dispense Force 10s for my alleged misdemeanours and transgressions.

Experienced sudden heart failure whilst cycling - not a lot of fun - and feel, therefore, that I have an inalienable right to wear non-matching socks whenever I wish. Mrs Grumpy's got the upper hand, though. She holds the luxury of being able to shout and become Aztec, whilst I have not. Ne'er mind. A semblance of normality is, at least, prevailing.

Slow ol' progress, but I appear to be on the mend, so again, my sincere and most grateful thanks to absolutely each and every one, with my kindest regards and very best wishes.

Laurence
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle
Drinkware Liquid Bottle Tableware Product
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Paint

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
He’s back! Just take things slowly Laurence (y)

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Beatles come back? :love: .... Oh, beetles come back! :p

Welcome back, Laurence.

Recreation Fun Event Happy Sharing

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Reactions: Trisha
141 - 160 of 163 Posts