SlotForum banner

I need 2 #1337 Dynamic motor brackets/ pods

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  TSRF 
#1 ·
I need 2- Dynamic #1337 inline, endbell drive motor pods/ brackets for 26D motors and if anyone has one or two please PM me. I need them ASAP please and will trade or buy them from you.
Thanks,
barn

#3 ·
OK Harv, Now I know what you're talking about from your picture on the Blog. That's some kind of a casting # or something but, not a part # . I have a couple of built up 26d cars and one has nothing on it and the other is like yours with that # casted in. Other than that they are the same chassis. I've been seeing those go on ebay fairly reasonable in a "rolling" status with motor, wheels, tires, guide etc. Should be easy to get.
Z

#4 ·
Soon as Barn mentioned it I went through my normal searches for MIP brackets and rolling chassis including the generic search "old slotcar". Very little Dynamic out there on eBay right now. Hopefully Dokk can provide something.

But Mike is correct, the catalog numbers do not match the casting numbers. And to make it worse... about '67 they changed the numbers around even more! I used to have a link to VSRN scans of all the catalog pages '66 to '70, but a hard drive meltdown lost the link. Google search finds VSRN but there is no search available inside that very large resource that I could find.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks guys I figured it out that it must be a cast # because EJ's said he had never heard of it as well.... so...... if any have a loose one with the # 4337 on the bottom (i read it wrong) then let me know please. Dokk will not be able to get to LASCM for a couple of weeks to see if they can spare a couple....
Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.