SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody tell me where I can Buy braids for the above. I have two types one are spring loaded and one have a hole in the end for a self tapping screw. I am based in the Uk. Are they the same as the smaller scale braids 1/32 ? If somebody knows the stock code no.s that would also be useful. Thanks

Harry

·
Registered
714 Posts
Sorry that I can't give a really straight answer here, but hate to see no responses on the query!

At a quick glance, the SIZE of braid looks very similar between both 1/24 and 1/32 cars, but unfortunately haven't had time to disassemble and check them and why some have the hole and some not. However I can pretty well guarantee that a quick phone call or Email to well-known suppliers such as Pendle will get you a definite and clear answer - those guys do know their products very well.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Best person to answer this would be 'thomas'
I am guessing he has been busy recently as his posts have fallen off.
Try sending him an email from his profile.

I will also see what I can dig up.

·
Registered
721 Posts
The 1/24 braids are larger than the 1/32 scale. For 1/24 scale Carrera the brades look the same size as commercial track braids.

Carrera Part No# 85102 Contact brushes

·
Slot City
331 Posts
We only stock Evolution but the ones with the screws are part number 85101.

If you can't get hold of them please email me and I can order some in for you.

On a related note, we've been informed that the full range of Carrera spares will be available in the UK shortly.

Jon,
Slot City.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
A timely response from Jon!
it looks as though Carrera are bringing more weight to bear on the UK market.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts