Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scalextric Renault F1 (Trulli) and Carrera Ferrari F1 (Schumacher) finished with Icemans tobacco decals. Apologies for the oversize pics but I wanted you to see the detail.
Besides the tobacco sponsorship you also get helmet and wheel/tyre rim decals. Excellent value.

Iceman will also create custom decals to order.

I am sure most regular members will already know him but if not Iceman is a member of SlotForum so you can contact him via e-mail, just search out his name in the Members list. Great decals and a great bloke

·
Registered
386 Posts
Those look great! I also have to commend John on the great decals he makes. He made my set for the custom Gulf Lister that I did and it turned out great as well.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thanks to Iceman my Scalextric Renault look more complete with the Mild Seven decals.
When I get time I'll try making a BAR similar to the one he posted here.

As GBMark say; Iceman makes great decals and is a great bloke

·
Registered
274 Posts
Everyone,

Thank you for the kind words.
This past year,I have been very busy with my Dad,and his poor health.He passed away last Oct 26,and now I have finished with selling the family home.
I have fallen behind with my decal/modelling projects,but this past weekend,I had a "shot in the arm ".I had some friends over to watch Lemans,F1,slotracing,and we had a barbeque.
I am now getting the " feeling back " to do my projects.

Again thank you,and thank you to the people who have been so patient with their decal orders.

John " Iceman " MacKenzie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts