SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
360 Posts
I absolutely love detailed train scenery like that!!!!

Any time we have a family outing to anywhere that even hints to having something similar and I'm there for the day.

Must date back to the Sundays of old when my father would take me to Bourton on the Water - great little shop with 3 rooms of very well built train layouts.

Did you see the model day on Discovery Home & Leisure? I can't remember the last time I spent so many hours watching the TV in one sitting and one channel.

I truly wish I had the space, time, money and of course the main ingredient "Talent" to build such a layout.

My Scalex layout will be the first attempt. Where is the layout stored now? in use I hope

· Registered
360 Posts
QUOTE (bacardibeast @ 24 Sep 2004, 09:26)Lovely stuff!

And, Scooby, that place you visited at Bourton on the Water, it's about 15 mins away from where I live!!!

David

You won't believe how many hours lost to that little shop! My parents would leave me there in the morning and pick me up a few hours later and still not ready to leave
( I used to live in Witney )

Threeracers - Nice office!! I've got an office to myself to which sounds posh until you walk in and discover its the company filing room

Great stress reliever too. Maybe one day I'll move a floor up to where the "big" people work and be allowed something similar one day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.