SlotForum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there!

I'm loving the new McLaren
Much nicer than the 'SOK' which has grown on me somewhat but it not one of my favourites.

Julian.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (slik @ 6 Nov 2004, 17:00)Hey there!

I'm loving the new McLaren
Much nicer than the 'SOK' which has grown on me somewhat but it not one of my favourites.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That new McLaren will be tickling my credit card some time soon I fear

Sure is mighty purty...

-Rob

·
Fast Co.
1,240 Posts
That new McLaren looks good, but aren't there any other striking liveries they could do? It's such an awesome car. I wouldn't mind if they re-issued the Gulf liveried car tampo printed this time 'round.
Steve

·
Registered
329 Posts
QUOTE (bastumannen @ 6 Nov 2004, 18:10)Mmmmm, that's really nice! Way nicer that the SOK one. How about that LACK McLaren as a group purchase for Plus+ members?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very good idea

·
Premium Member
5,397 Posts
Ralf's McLaren will be a keeper! Nice to see they have finally got around to painting the headlight recesses black, it does make the car look pukka.

This one is down for next year, I hope, my finances are going to be stretched if it comes out shortly!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE (sacesta @ 6 Nov 2004, 18:10)That new McLaren looks good, but aren't there any other striking liveries they could do? It's such an awesome car. I wouldn't mind if they re-issued the Gulf liveried car tampo printed this time 'round.
Steve
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure there are other liveries ... Staying in Japan, you've got the Yellow Corn one then back in the BPR series or at Le Mans you have Gulf (dark blue and silver), Jacadi (royal blue and silver), an alternate west livery (red and white instead of white and red), a pink TBF, the Art car done by Cesar or the "tiles" livery as raced in the FIA GT series in 1997 (it was a short tail McLaren).

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
"I'm loving the new McLaren"

"That new McLaren looks good"

"That McLaren is nice."

"McLaren will be a keeper!"

Stop... I'm blushing...

McLaren

PS. Will have to buy it...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts