Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmm.... looks different around here....

I'm not sure what was wrong with the old board, but my dad always used to say...

QUOTE If it ain't broke, don't fix it

McLaren

·
Premium Member
5,393 Posts
Familiarity will breed contempt and it will soon be 'home' again.

·
Registered
256 Posts
nah i agree mate i know the moderators probably wont thank me /us for this but i think the old layout was much better forsome reason this one just doesent seem to make browsing the topics any easier

it looks to cluttered i dont know just cant put my finger on it

any way the older one was much better sorry

QUOTE (McLaren @ 1 Oct 2004, 17:12)Hmmm.... looks different around here....

I'm not sure what was wrong with the old board, but my dad always used to say...

QUOTE If it ain't broke, don't fix it

McLaren

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I can adapt, but I didn't really want to...

I am beginning to notice the new toys to play with in the new board... And some extra info displayed all over the place. Front page looks a bit bare though...

Is there a reason why we can't show photo's on our profile?

McLaren

·
DT
5,195 Posts
It's just an upgrade to the software. Don't fret these thing happen.

We're going to intoduce a really cool thing in the next week and this upgrade was required for that reason.

I'll get the old emoticons (smiles), menu items and front page back in a short while.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
QUOTE We're going to intoduce a really cool thing in the next week and this upgrade was required for that reason.
I can't stand the tension.... Please tell us!

I bet it's different skins...

McLaren

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Na, they ruled that oout already...

But if it is, can you not use an IRC server, because my uni network blocks the port which lets you connect to it.

McLaren

·
Registered
67 Posts
Is there a way now to 'mark all topics read' like you could with the previous format? I've been searching but haven't stumbled across it.

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
QUOTE Is there a reason why we can't show photo's on our profile?

Well... I just looked in the mirror.... I'd say it's a definite plus!

·
DT
5,195 Posts
QUOTE (SJSlots @ 1 Oct 2004, 21:11)Is there a way now to 'mark all topics read' like you could with the previous format? I've been searching but haven't stumbled across it.

You can mark topics read per section by using the blue buttons on the left of the sections.

You can mark all topics read by clicking "Mark all posts as read" onthe main Forums page: http://www.slotforum.com/forums/

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Speak for yourself.

I consider it a benifit to society to share my visage with the world...

Nuro, while your refurbishing, could you widen the door so I can fit my head through it?

Mr M, might benefit also... sorry, I mean I.I.R.C.G.H.V.V.M.O.B.Q., or whatever...

Mclaren

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
QUOTE Is there a way now to 'mark all topics read' like you could with the previous format? I've been searching but haven't stumbled across it.

It's still there! At the top right of the list!

·
Registered
67 Posts
QUOTE It's still there! At the top right of the list!

QUOTE You can mark topics read per section by using the blue buttons on the left of the sections.

You can mark all topics read by clicking "Mark all posts as read" onthe main Forums page:

Thank you very much gentlemen!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts