SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have four of these little gems two of which i have now got running.They go very well but as i am sure you all know handle like a tea trolley.I have placed bluetack in the rear engine compartment behind the driver and further amounts on the chassis front and sides.This has made them heavier and they are now quite good fun.I can even get them on three wheels.
I have also glued a magnet strip to the bottom.Are there any other mods you experts can pass on to improve them further?
Thanks fior looking.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (DJ @ 8 Mar 2012, 21:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There are three simple steps to improving the Scalextric Metro:-

1) Open bin
2) Place Metro in bin
3) Close bin

Dont understand the comment.I asked for genuine advice from genuine people.Perhaps you should have said "open recycle bin" place in and close.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (DJ @ 9 Mar 2012, 08:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry, I assumed that as you'd described Scalextric Metros as "little gems" that you had a sense of humour, it appears my assumption was wrong. Sorry for any offence caused to your little cars or you. In future I will endeavour to keep my comments less "tongue in cheek" and more "positive and informative".

Best regards.

DJ
I thought my reply proved that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts