SlotForum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case anyone is interested, I happended upon a sale catalogue for Index and they have reductions on Scaley and Carrera.

Looks like they have the Carrera F1 and Supercars (Enzo and Vanquish) for half price. Scaley sets (GT40 and F1) seemed to have about 25% off and they have some Scaley 911 double car packs for half price (£20 instead of £40).

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
yo muffin man
already had the bargains from index in north staffs
for the F1 only payed £20 bargain or what, the reason being that it had been on display no box,who needs boxes any way. then got offered ferrari and aston set £25 at the pay desk
just had to have the both

what's up with poeple out there who do not belong to clubs and a like have they only heard of scalextric? they are missing out but that's our gain.
most shops still only stock scalextric, but it is getting better.

mind you we are still known as north staffs scalextric club racing club so poeple know what we do.

rob

·
Registered
752 Posts
Saturday 24th July 2004

I've just done a stock check on both the Index Sale Carrera sets in local stores - they are both still widely available

Got to http://www.index.co.uk and go to the 'click and reserve' section. Choose a store, and then enter 437-111 for the Aston + Enzo set or 437-112 for the F1 set then click 'check stock'

A public service announcement.....

-Rob

·
Registered
256 Posts
how much was these sets before the sale as they are now being offered at 34.99 and 39.99

how much have u guys paid ?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hi!

I have only ever bought the sets in the Index sale at the prices you indicated.

The last price that they were at *before* the sale was, I believe, 79.95 and 89.95.

-Rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts