SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all
just thought i'd tell everyone i have received my bottle of inox mx3 today from ld discounts only took two days £10.71 for 125ml bottle happy days
tony

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
QUOTE (DOGFACE @ 21 Jun 2011, 22:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hey all
just thought i'd tell everyone i have received my bottle of inox mx3 today from ld discounts only took two days £10.71 for 125ml bottle happy days
tony

That's great Tony, happy racing.

I assume that Tamworth location of yours isn't the Tamworth in NSW here down under, as it would be at Jaycar or local hardware stroe for much cheaper.

I had no idea there was a Tamworth in the UK, I lived in Tamworth NSW for a few years do you guys have a country music festival every year that doubles your population for a week?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi billy cart
its the tamworth in the uk ,no country music .tamworth is quite a large town though and yes it has the snowdome big fun if you can afford it
tony

·
Premium Member
1,691 Posts
QUOTE (DOGFACE @ 23 Jun 2011, 01:09) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi billy cart
its the tamworth in the uk ,no country music .tamworth is quite a large town though and yes it has the snowdome big fun if you can afford it
tony

Hi Tony,

Just looked up the stats on Tamworth UK, down here a "large town" of 75,000 would be called a City, your Tamworth is approx twice the size of ours (except of course in January when it's Country Music Week), Snowdomne looks fun and sounds like our mountain ski resorts, "big fun if you can afford it".

Doing all this research into UK I'll have to talk to the good lady into doing a tour of the UK (including slot car clubs as well of course)

·
Prof I T
11,161 Posts
hi
if you make it over phil(billycart)dont forget to pm for a visit to my layout and some hospitality as i still owe you for that bottle of inox last year.

·
David K Phillipson
1,443 Posts
compared to all the trouble that baz went through last year and his final price was £6.71 plus postage making nil profit
and the fact that iddiscounts need to make some profit i think £10 very fair

and a very deserved well done should be sent to Iddiscounts seeing as the manufacturers were talking about "working very hard to procure a uk distribution" last october

1 - 10 of 10 Posts