SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 456 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
After seeing the rave reviews in other topics I've placed an order for 12 pump bottles from http://www.jaycar.co.uk/. The cost was £21.00 (less than I thought) and delivery is free on orders until 3rd September (normally £5). Delivery is quoted at 2-4 weeks. Normal rrp is £2.25.

I'll need a couple and another couple of members have put their names down for another two each so there will be six more going spare @ £1.75 each + p&p. PM me if you want any of the remaining ones.

If there is the interest and demand, I don't mind ordering in bulk for everyone and sending out smaller numbers at cost price + p&p.

·
Greg Gaub
14,957 Posts
Wait... did you contact them directly, or just order through the web site?
If you just ordered through the site, then you can expect your order to be canceled due to shipping costs from Australia. You will need to contact them directly and assure them you're willing to pay the shipping costs. This is what happened to the guys who tried to order from the UK previously. It took a couple days for Jaycar to cancel the order, and some serious communicating to get them to actually be willing to charge the full shipping amount to send the stuff over. Needlessly troublesome. I hope they honor their free shipping deal, but I wouldn't count on it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm just through the web site, but using their UK portal and the prices were quoted in UK £'s. I'll wait for them to get in contact if there is a problem, but just in a couple of hours there is already a fair amount of interest from the Brits. There may even be a need to increase the order

·
Greg Gaub
14,957 Posts
Excellent! Makes me wonder what the fuss was with the earlier orders, then. Maybe it was a quantity issue? Anyway, that's good to know.

INOX FOR ALL!

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Baz 657,

Great of you to think about your fellow UK residents who have been wondering how to get hold of some INOX.

I have sent a PM and will keep my fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Philip

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've just totted up the PMs I've had and the requests here and we're already up to 21 bottles! I've just sent a further email asking them to double the order.

For those that asked, I'll supply them at what they cost me plus postage to you (unless anyone's close enough to the S44 postal district and collect in person). Once I get the weight I'll be able to work it out but I'm led to believe that each bottle will come into me for £1.75 - not heard anything about increased delivery costs to the UK from them yet. I shouldn't have any problems if I get asked questions (if any) as to why I'm ordering so many as I'm in the auto repair business anyway, but VAT may become an extra factor to add in and bear in mind. Having said that, the cost would only go up to £2.05/bottle if it had to be added.

As I said in post #1, I don't mind ordering them and sending out as required without adding any mark-up, but if it indeed is as easy as it appears to be, it could be just as easy for members of clubs, etc to order direct for themselves.

·
Tel
4,061 Posts
Just posting in this thread for easy collation to PM sent earlier today, as requested

Thank you kind sir

·
Trevor Gordon
1,465 Posts
QUOTE (Ember @ 25 Aug 2010, 11:45) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nothing is infinite! Except, maybe, stupidity.
No, please do listen to me, as I offered to get some for someone in the UK. So rather than shipping from here I'd rather joing the crew and ship from there.

1 - 20 of 456 Posts