SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
Lee is sure getting a lot of free advertising! But according to his web site he has stock so big up for lddiscounts I say!

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
A friend of mine spent £10 a bottle, and bought several. It really is worth that. £2.50 is a steal.

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
hi
well worth the money.Hassle free digital racing.I only dust the track once a week and no power taps either.Just how it should be.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
When I have sent the odd bottle to UK guys recently the INOX MX3 125g pump bottle cost AUD$7.25 plus AUD$11.00 postage so that is AUD$18.25 in total.

At current exchange rate that would be GBP11.86 so the price looks competitive given the not so reliable Jaycar supply to UK.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you still have problems ordering Inox from jaycar?

Two monhts ago I tryed making an order. I filled out the ordering form for 5 bottles. The total price was 11,25£ (+ 2-3£ for delivery I think). I life in Denmark, and I received my bottles some weeks later.

I'm now the glad owner of inox for many "generations of slotcar users".

/Asbjørn

·
WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,279 Posts
Well done LD Discounts! Get with it guys and buy some. I too paid a tenner each for two bottles and it's worth every penny.

Like Asbjørn, my family don't have to worry about supplies for several decades, but I hope LD Discounts do keep up the stock levels (I'm bound to spill a full bottle at some stage!).

·
Registered
32 Posts
sorry for newbie question but what's the deal with inox? what is it? what does it do for your rails?

I currently just use wd40 to keep my track clean.

·
Registered
259 Posts
gee.. i fly to Australia every other month.. maybe i should be loading my check in baggage up with Inox.

·
Registered
259 Posts
correct me if Im wrong .... but from what I gather, you can add Inox to the fuel tank.. bit like Rocket fuel for Scaley cars

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
QUOTE (eljms @ 26 Jun 2011, 04:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sorry for newbie question but what's the deal with inox? what is it? what does it do for your rails?

From what my neighbour has discovered here. Inox does nothing more or less than the ATF he was using before. It is food grade so if you plan to lick your track?

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
QUOTE (eljms @ 26 Jun 2011, 10:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sorry for newbie question but what's the deal with inox? what is it? what does it do for your rails?

If your using SSD Digital it improves performance and avoids need for continuous cleaning. Daily or weekly cleaning of the rails is changed to every 3 to 4 months. If your using Analogue it still improves performance but WD40 will probably do the trick for you anyway.

·
Registered
259 Posts
INOX-mx3 Multipurpose Lubricant is made with better technology. Unlike traditional lubricants which are mainly petroleum based, INOX is made with pure ingredients, is oil based and DOESN'T dry out, gum up, or wash off with water! It will last longer and wont' evaporate. It's also non-toxic and even KOSHER. It's considered "Food Grade" in Australia & New Zealand.

Fishermen love it because it prevents rusting and doesn't taint bait

Harley Riders love it because there's no graphite in it; they use it on their cables and allows them to lubricate without having to disassemble their motorcycles. INOX-mx3 hydraulics down the cable into the crevasses it needs to reach to be effective.

Slot Car Racers love it because it is non-conductive and makes the track run smooth!

Dragsters & Kart Racers love it because it helps make them more competitive!

Hunters and Law Enforcement Agents love it because it is highly effective when used to clean and maintain their firearms. Allows them to fire longer and keeps their guns in great condition.

Janitorial & Maintenance People love it because it works wonderfully on stainless steel, aluminum and plastic. Keeps finger prints from sticking and brings back their original luster.

·
1 hp Trabant is not my real car
770 Posts
If I rub it on my feet, will I be able to walk on water?
Just askin' - just askin'

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its much better than WD40

it doesn't dry out.

When I first put it on my track I could turn the power down from 15V back down to 12V and the cars still went better.

Trev

·
WRP World Champ 2015/2016
4,279 Posts
and it doesn't stink the place out like WD40, GT85 and all the other clones.

I tried a timed test on a flat-out track first time I used it and it made a condireable differnce to the laptime. Took out the human element as the throttle was nailed thorughout, car warmed up for both runs, tyres cleaned etc etc.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts