SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI folks,

As I'm short of cash I decided to give my nephews my 4carPB with cars, track and contrrollers for Xmas.

I'll be able to help them set it up, but my brother is a numpty(he gets a nose bleed if he goes near a hardware store) so after that they'll need the instructions to keep it going if they buy more cars. I dont live close to them so it's not possible to go over all the time.

I dont have any instructions as I had thought of using it as a slave power supply for the 6carPB.

Can anyone help me get hold of a copy, I've tried scaley's site but no luck so far.

Does anyone have a scan as jpeg or PDF that I can print out, or suggest where else to find it?

Thanks

Simon

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the basic instructions for a 4 car PB issued with a digital set. I can scan & e-mail them to you if that's enough. I guess there was a more complete instruction manual?

Regards

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I love this question.
As I always say, go on risk it press the button.

Rich

·
Robb
581 Posts
Theres really nothing to the 4 car powerbase, but if you try Hornby customer services, or a Service centre they should be able to supply one.

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Rob, I Know that but you've not met my brother!

·
Administrator
10,123 Posts
Seriously, the only thing it does it ID the cars. Thats it. press the button and hold and it will ID any car on the track as that ID number. There are no comprehansive instructions - it doesn't do anything!

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys, JCEvans sent me a scan which will do the trick.

I've never used it so didnt realice it was that simple!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts