SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great first night, excellent turnout, even with three of our regulars missing. Once again the dark proving to be a good challenge to all! Perhaps we should run all races like that, I may finish higher up for a change!

Results are here, and will be updated throughout the year so keep checking back. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view them as it is less temperamental than the Excel file:

Interclub2010.pdf

·
Registered
45 Posts
Great result, well done to James for beating Steve White and great to see Pat at 4th......the
man is getting to be a threat!

Dave

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As usual with my luck at Interclub, chassis on Ascaris, its going to be rear axles on the Lambo. The crown wheel started slipping in the second race, after a big 25laps (well for me) in the first, I was stuck doing 21,22s for three races while trying to fix it. Needs a replacement, but its a new type with a thinner crown wheel, and Bob didnt have any in, so had to struggle on!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Lads!!!!!......What the hell are you playing at?, you let a Quorn chap beat you again
on our home track!!!

Never happened in my day!

Dave

·
Registered
201 Posts
If it's any consolation Dave it happened quite by accident and I tried my hardest to throw it away in the last race!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts